Mitchell Community College's ed2go network offers you hundreds of engaging online courses. You can take all of our courses from the comfort of your home or office at the times that are most convenient to you. Want to pickup skills? Choose from hundreds of courses designed for adults to complete at their own pace. Computer software, website design and photography are just a few of your options.
A new section of each course starts monthly. All courses run for six weeks and are composed of 12 lessons, representing 24 hours of instruction. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion from the college.
FREE Online Courses!! (Click on this link - opens in a new window)
There are Ten FREE online course you must register before June 30,2020.
- Creating Webpages
- Creating Wordpress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
Click on the link above to access the free online course list or try free in the Ed2go search bar.
**These online course are free until June 30,2020. Registration required before June 20, 2020.
1) Internet access with Microsoft® Internet Explorer, or Mozilla® Firefox web browser.
3) software and/or other requirements as indicated in the course description.
See Ed2go (opens in new window) for all course listings, descriptions and prices.
Cabanna Pierce, Administrative Assistant