Mitchell Community College's Continuing Education Division partners with Ed2Go to deliver quality education online.
Our more than 600 online courses, self-paced tutorials, test preps, and trainings are affordable, convenient, and geared for the online learner.
Here is how to get started:
- Enroll in the online course in ed2go.
- Complete the Mitchell Community College Registration Form (click here for form - opens in new Window)
*Please list self-paced on your form if that is the option you chose.
- Pay for Your Course. Call (704) 878-3290 with your debit/credit card week days 9 am to 4 pm
- Begin Your Course
*Self-paced courses will be activated within two business days of payment.
**Self-paced titles will be available the week of July 6, 2020**
Requirements for online courses include:
1) Internet access with Microsoft® Internet Explorer, or Mozilla® Firefox web browser.
3) software and/or other requirements as indicated in the course description.
See Ed2go (opens in new window) for all course listings, descriptions and prices.
Cabanna Pierce, Administrative Assistant