Emergency Notification Signup
Mitchell Community College has an emergency notification system that sends text, voice or email messages to registered users in the event of a campus emergency. A campus emergency is classified as College closure, inclement weather notice, campus lockdown/evacuation or other similar event. The system is administered by the College in conjunction with Rave Mobile, a secure notification service.
Note: All current curriculum students and employees are automatically registered for this service.
If you are not currently registered for the College's emergency notification system, please visit Mitchell's Rave Mobile page and sign up as a new user. The College will not share contact information that is provided for emergency communication purposes.
Users can change their contact information and notification preferences at any time following the below steps. If you wish to opt-out or remove your information, please ensure you select "Leave Group" (step 8 below).
1) Go to Mitchell's Rave Mobile page.
2) Click on “Forgot your password?” (If you have previously signed in and know your password, please skip to step 6)
3) Enter your college email address. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) A link to create your password will be sent to your email.
5) Click on the link to create your new password and login.
6) Click on preferences. This will take you to your personal info page.
7) Click on the email | phone tab and verify that your phone number is correct. You can also add additional email addresses or phone numbers to receive notifications.
8) To opt-out of emergency notifications, click “Group Notifications” tab and in the emergency notification group click “Leave Group.”