Log in or create an account to redeem a code you’ve already purchased.
Tip: Use your Mitchell email address when creating school- associated accounts. This makes it easier to remember your login! (@students.mitchellcc.edu)
Enter the PIN provided from your Mitchell Community College Bookstore receipt.
You will now have access to your eBook!
Tip: If you can’t find your book, click on your name and select My Shelf.
If you have a Publisher Access Code, (ModifiedMastering, MyMathLab, etc.) follow the steps to create your account. Once you have redeemed your pin, found on the Mitchell Community College Bookstore receipt, you will see your Publisher Access Code.
How do I redeem my Publisher Access Code?
1. Find the one-time use code within your courseware.
Create this account using the same email as with your RedShelf account. You may also be required to enter a course ID that will be provided by your instructor.
2. Read the instructions, because different publishers may have different instructions for their product. Keep in mind, you can only redeem the Publisher Access Code at the publisher's website.
If you have problems redeeming your Publisher Access Code, please contact the publisher:
- Cengage Unlimited/MindTap/WebAssign/Brian/Sam/iLrn
- McGraw Hill Connect/LearnSmart/Aleks/SmartBook
- Pearson MyLab/Mastering/Revel
RedShelf only provides access to the Publisher Access Code. We can’t troubleshoot access to the
Please check with your instructor(s) for additional information about your etext, Modified Mastering,
MyITLab, MyMathLab, and/or Cengage Unlimited.
Additional information can be found at https://solve.redshelf.com/hc/en-us
Contact the customer support team at any time at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can
call (888) 622-9838 or (312) 878-2628 between the hours of 8 a.m.-6 p.m. CDT Monday-Friday.