Visiting Non-Degree Seeking Students

Visiting Non-Degree Seeking Students

If you just want to take a class or two, but don't want to complete a degree, diploma or certificate, you may apply to be a special credit student. Visiting summer students who attend another college or university are responsible for determining if the class will transfer.   

  • Request that an unofficial college transcript be sent to Admissions and Records. If you have not taken a college level math or English, you may have to take the placement test before you can register.

  • After submitting an Application for Admission and official college transcripts, contact Counseling Services at (704) 878-3242 and ask to speak with a counselor. Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.


    Note: The listing of summer term course offerings will be available in March.


    Search for Classes

    If you have questions, contact an admissions counselor.



    Admissions Counselor   

    (704) 878-3242