Learn new computer skills through our practical and interactive training courses. Courses are perfect for beginning, intermediate, and advanced computer users.
In Person Courses
|Course||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Day||Room||Location||Cost|
|Computers, Introduction to||9/20/22||9/22/22||9 a.m.||4 p.m.||Tu Th||CEC 25||SVL||$70.00|
|Word, Introduction to||9/27/22||9/29/22||9 a.m.||4 p.m.||Tu Th||CEC 25||SVL||$70.00|
|Excel Introduction to||10/4/22||10/6/22||9 a.m.||4 p.m.||Tu Th||CEC 25||SVL||$70.00|
Introduction to Computers
This course will introduce students to the basics of computers which includes:
- Turning the computer on and off
- Using the keyboard, and mouse
- Understanding the Windows operating system
- Creating files and folders
- Using the Internet
- Explanation of what word processing, spreadsheets and graphics applications are used for
Introduction to Microsoft Word
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Word which includes:
- Creating and saving Word Documents.
- Navigating through the Documents.
- Editing Documents.
- Formatting text and paragraphs.
- Displaying Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists.
- Previewing and Printing Documents.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature.
Introduction to Excel
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Excel which includes:
- Creating basic worksheets
- Performing calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Managing Excel workbooks.
- Printing the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature
Mitchell Community College's Continuing Education Division partners with Ed2Go to deliver quality education online.
Courses are self-paced or instructor lead. Student chooses the best option.
See below for a sample listing of available online courses. For a Complete list of courses Click Here (Opens in New Window)
Complete course descriptions are listed on Ed2Go. Click Here to access Ed2Go (opens in new window)
Step 1 See the variety of courses available
Step 2 Choose the course that matches the software you are using
Step 3 Carefully read the requirements for the course. Each course lists the software requirements.
Step 4 Register and begin learning
Ed2Go contains over 300 courses on various topics. There are additional courses available that are not listed above.
Start learning onlne!
Cabanna Pierce Administrative Assistant