Learn new computer skills through our practical and interactive training courses. Courses are perfect for beginning, intermediate, and advanced computer users.
In Person Courses
Introduction to Computers
This course will introduce students to the basics of computers which includes:
- Turning the computer on and off
- Using the keyboard, and mouse
- Understanding the Windows operating system
- Creating files and folders
- Using the Internet
- Explanation of what word processing, spreadsheets and graphics applications are used for
Introduction to Microsoft Word
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Word which includes:
- Creating and saving Word Documents.
- Navigating through the Documents.
- Editing Documents.
- Formatting text and paragraphs.
- Displaying Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists.
- Previewing and Printing Documents.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature.
Introduction to Excel
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Excel which includes:
- Creating basic worksheets
- Performing calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Managing Excel workbooks.
- Printing the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature
Mitchell Community College's Continuing Education Division partners with Ed2Go to deliver quality education online.
Courses are self-paced or instructor lead. Student chooses the best option.
See below for a sample listing of available online courses. For a Complete list of courses Click Here (Opens in New Window)
Complete course descriptions are listed on Ed2Go. Click Here to access Ed2Go (opens in new window)
Step 1 See the variety of courses available
Step 2 Choose the course that matches the software you are using
Step 3 Carefully read the requirements for the course. Each course lists the software requirements.
Step 4 Register and begin learning
Ed2Go contains over 300 courses on various topics. There are additional courses available that are not listed above.
Start learning onlne!
Cabanna Pierce Administrative Assistant