Introduction to Computers
This course will introduce students to the basics of computers which includes:
- Turning the computer on and off
- Using the keyboard, and mouse
- Understanding the Windows operating system
- Creating files and folders
- Using the Internet
- Explanation of what word processing, spreadsheets and graphics applications are used for
Introduction to Microsoft Word
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Word which includes:
- Creating and saving Word Documents.
- Navigating through the Documents.
- Editing Documents.
- Formatting text and paragraphs.
- Displaying Text in Bulleted or Numbered Lists.
- Previewing and Printing Documents.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel
This course is designed to teach the basic elements of Microsoft Excel which includes:
- Creating basic worksheets
- Performing calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying an Excel worksheet.
- Modifying the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Managing Excel workbooks.
- Printing the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Learn how to use the Help Feature
Online courses are available.
Mitchell Community College's Continuing Education Division partners with Ed2Go to deliver quality education online.
Courses are self-paced or instructor lead. Student chooses the best option.
Introduction to Networking
Advanced PC Security
CompTIA Security + Certificate
Understanding the Cloud
Introduction to PC Security